Tuesday 16 October 2012

Some New Nail Art

Here are a few things I've done in the salon recently.

I love these nautical toes a client had me do for her. Pretty much anything nautical gets me excited. I love being close to the water so anything that makes me think of boating, the ocean, and sailing in the sun makes me happy.

 Some modern-looking geometric chevron design with purple and teal glitter

 A client was going to a party and needed crazy sparkly nails. We used OPI's Metallic 4 Life from the Nicki Minaj collection and then blinged-out one finger and one toe on each side with swarovski crystals. Fun!

 A basic manicure with OPI's Midnight in Moscow with an accent finger

 Piggy toes

 Cow toes :)

 A funky pedicure


 Some Chanel-inspired nails

 Pumpkin patch! Perfect for fall


And my personal favorite - OPI's Blue My Mind with crystal-covered ring fingers

Let me know your thoughts below. Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment